Acne Treatment Options
* Cleaning your skin – You may now have a few pimples here and there. To keep your skin clear and avoid acne from spreading and getting worse, use a deep cleanser for your face. Dirt left behind or not removed can begin to form pimples within the pores. Use a skin cleaning system that opens the pores and removes the dirt. Then, use a moisturizer to ensure that the skin doesn’t dry out. If this happens, there will be more flaking skin, inflammation and an increase in your acne outbreaks.
* See a dermatologist – They can tell you how serious your acne is. Those who have eruptions all over their face will need a different treatment than someone who has two or three pimples that pop out when their hormones get going. The dermatologist can recommend an advanced cleansing system for you.
* Tea tree oil – This is a natural treatment. Tea tree oil has antibacterial properties to keep the face clear of bacteria.
* Skin laser treatments – Laser treatments by qualified skincare doctors can help improve the condition of your skin. Laser treatment can remove the top layer of skin and stimulate the production of collagen beneath to return a new layer of epidermis that is stronger and free of scarring from popping zits. Some believe that laser resurfacing and other treatments can influence the production of sebum by reducing it.
* Sweat – Exercise is good for the body and the skin. It helps to move toxins to the surface and remove them in the sweat that is secreted from your pores. This, along with cleaning your face regularly, can increase the health of your skin.
* Skin masks – Using masks can help to deep clean the pores of the skin. Once a week masks pull impurities from the skin that you may have missed with daily washing.